Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Racing and Football 11 Sept

Two Doncaster races to look at but I think I'll probably get more involved in the two maidens at Haydock!


Doncaster 4:20
Green Manalishi 9/2
Hogmaneigh 9/2
Peace Offering 7/1
Drayton 7/1


There's a pace angle to this race with 5 trailblazers potentially setting it up for the closers. After last week I'll wait on the ground. If as fast as suggested Green Manalishi is best placed to profit, but if overwatered Hogmaneigh would come into the picture.


Doncaster 4:55
Red Gala 9/4
Fairmile 5/1
heaven Knows 5/1
benanddonner 9/1
All The Good 11/1
Star of Light 11/1
Chantaco 16/1
Ladies Best 16/1


You're welcome to the tissue – the race isn't for me – though benandonner ran better than placing last time out.



Football.

Is that an over-reaction on England or what? Israel were pitiful in the middle of the park, and the fullbacks had free license. I can't see Russia allowing that. I'll lay England.

Also Iceland (draw no bet) v N Ireland.



No comments:

Post a Comment