Friday, September 07, 2007

Rugby and Hells Kitchen (!)

RUGBY
Instead of taking those All Blacks odds I've decided to play the Evens on Dan Carter to be top tryscorer.

The only threats I can see to this are (a) injury - which would have an adverse effect on the All Blacks anyway, and (b) resting him through all the very easy games. Whether those threats fully account for the price...


REALITY TV
Over at Hells Kitchen I'm scratching my head as to why Brian is 4/1. His popularity is unquestioned as the most popular BB winner ever, and in just a two week low-key programme he's very hard to keep out of the top 2.

He could be beaten by someone one a 'journey' who turns out to be a good cook. But that's about all.

It's probably not a £500 challenge bet, but I wouldn't put you off.


£500 challenge
Dan Carter £15 topscorer at Evens


Running Total
£535.99


No comments:

Post a Comment