Thursday, September 06, 2007

Racing Thursday 6 Sept

Salisbury 3:40
Medley 4/1
Our faye 4/1
Miss Lucifer 4/1
Perfect Star 7/1
Gaelic princess 7/1


This looks a hot little fillies' race and the 3 year olds are nice improving sorts, so I'm surprised that Corals are ducking Gaelic Princess. Still, they were spot on about Echo of Light yesterday and I won't rush to oppose them.


Salisbury 4:40
Tranquil Tiger 3/1
Munsef 4/1
Sunley Peace 4/1
Bulwark 9/2
Land N Stars 9/2


Tranquil Tiger was on the Leger radar prior to flopping in the Ebor. I think I'd rather forgive him, and keep Sunley Peace onside, than get involved with the three old stagers – although Hills getting a soft lead on Musef is tempting despite the penalty. The bookies clearly haven't got a clue here, and frankly neither have I. Watching brief!



No comments:

Post a Comment