Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday 12th November

Portsmouth hit post and bar but left the money behind. My fault. I often cover 0-0 in such bets, or could have gone draw no bet.



Some decent racing at Carlisle today. Can't see an obvious bet though.


So, at the risk of plunging the challenge below £600 again, I'll stick with the Premiership for today's bet.


Reading played the top four 11 times last season and only lost by 2 goals or more twice. They are on similar course this season and tighter at home than general impressions would have it. Arsenal away this year haven't been ripping teams apart. Arsenal did thrash Reading here last year but at the prices I'll take Reading to avoid a two goal defeat and maybe even get something out of the game.


I'll play, but will only press up into a challenge if Bikey isn't playing – he's hopeless!



£500 Challenge
£15 Reading +1/ +1.5 at 1.8+

1 comment:

  1. jeez - that looks a bad bet. I hope it falls off the bottom of the page pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete