Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weds 7th November

Nice one with Leeds yesterday.


Today I was hoping the Racing Post tissue price would be available about Big Rob! He's now 9/4 (and under on betfair). His form makes you pause before considering that price, but he looked the winner of this race two years ago before falling, and won it cosily last year, before going off the rails thereafter. This year he's off less weight and gets weight from all his rivals. More importantly, all 4 of his rivals are front runners and this really should fall in his lap.


I'm not sure I'll press up myself, but on a quiet day he may as well make the daily challenge bet.


2:40 Huntingdon
£15 win Big Rob 9/4


1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess you could say it fell in his lap, but when he was labouring and touching 10/1 on betfair I wasn't so sure!!

    ReplyDelete