Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday 15th November

Thanks for the messages guys. Mick Fitz is far from my favourite also, Jonah. Did nothing wrong yesterday though to be fair. And Majid passed on news of Paddy Power's concession for Cheltenham (money back on fallers) which is certainly worth bearing in mind.


No obvious bets on the horses today. Watching brief – the Irish racing could be informative.


I'll be pricing up the weekend's football for the rest of the day, but one price is shouting at me and we may as well do that as our daily bet.


I'd price Israel at something like 9/4 for the Russia match. They are 7/1. That's a disparity on a Nevison-like scale! I'll ignore notions that the score has already been decided on, and get stuck in. There's almost too many options. The Asians at +0.75 offer an amazing avenue and I expect some of my bet will be there, but let's be braver for the challenge. They are as 'low' as 5/1 in the outright market in places and you can get that in the 'draw no bet' market.



£500 Challenge
£15 Israel – 'draw no bet' at 5/1


1 comment: