Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday 11th November

That was the best week I've had in a while, since Cheltenham maybe.


No racing worth bothering with today. A nice walk in the rain and sit down with the football later.


My ratings have Portsmouth as Evens chances so I can't say this is a value bet in any way, but I'm still going to take them to beat Man City this afternoon. It's a simple prejudice that perhaps isn't fully reflected in my more objective ratings, but I have Man City as being in a false position at the moment.


Plus I'm biased in favour of Portsmouth because they have Sean Davis playing as well as he used to for Fulham. Having watched him play for us in every division, and having seen Tigana turn him from a gung-ho tackler into an intelligent holding midfielder, I assumed he'd do great for Spurs and reach the fringes of the England team. It says a lot about the hopeless mis-management at Spurs that he never played well there, and says a lot for 'Arry that he recognised his talent and has just allowed him to play where he is best.



£500 Challenge

Portsmouth £15 beat Man City Evens+


No comments:

Post a Comment