Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tues 6th Nov

Two decent small field jumps races at Exeter today.


2:50
An interesting shape. People thinking Fair Along and Pablo Du Charmil could get into a duel, but you'd hope the jockeys wouldn't be that stupid. I hope not because I really don't like the three challengers. Saintsaire and Royal Shakespeare have just never convinced me they are chasers, and Hasty Prince needs 2m4f or an end to end gallop. I can see Fair Along drifting to a backable price (say 6/4).


3:20
In a way even more intersting, because based on his debut Moon Over Miami didn't look like he'd make it as a chaser, and particularly not right handed. I like the fact Space Cowboy takes him on again, but he didn't look much either. Templer looks solid. Prices will decide the strategy but essentially it's to be against MoM.



Football.
Leeds get a quick chance to bounce back from the weekend defeat. I have them at 4/6 at the longest to beat a woeful Bournemouth side. They're around 1.9 at the moment. That has to be too long.


£500 Challenge
£15 Leeds win at 1.9



No comments:

Post a Comment