Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday 28th March

Very poor run from Pur De Sivola yesterday. It's put me off Newbury today.


That said, my eye was drawn to Nevada Royale this morning. My main bet for the Sun Alliance this year and an expensive loser for me first time out. I'm tempted to try to recover my losses in one hit, but am resisting at the moment!


Instead I'll put up tomorrow's football bet.


Stockport again. This time against Chester who we've opposed successfully of late as well. Chester are bottom of my ratings but continue to be priced as though they aren't the worst side in the football leagues. Stockport on the other hand have the best second half of season form in the division. We can keep half the bet in case of a draw at the same price as I have them to win. If we keep 0-0 on-side as well we look to have a cracking little bet.



£500 Challenge – tomorrow

Stockport £23.50 at 4/5 -0.25 asian handicap beat Chester

0-0 draw £1.50 at 10/1


No comments:

Post a Comment