Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday 22nd March

Racing definitely swervable today. I backed Rio Riva at 20s in the week and he'll do for the Lincoln, and hopefully kick off a few Spring doubles for me. Pin-sticking at best though.


In the Haydock 5:20 Jungleland looks a bet – he doesn't actually need to improve to win this but the trip should bring out some improvement anyway. 3/1 very acceptable.


The Challenge fund though is sticking to football.


Carlisle will be looking to put pressure on Swansea. I priced them pretty short when I did my ratings, and see that the bookies are coming closer in line and betfair is trading under best odds.


Again, this works as a hedge against season long bets for me, so I'm happy to play.


£500 challenge

Carlisle £20 to beat Orient at 8/5



1 comment:

  1. very acceptable results. Could have been a very difficult day - so very happy.

    ReplyDelete