Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday 24th March

Football rather good yesterday. Tiger who? Hopefully Vijay can rescue some funds.


Astonishingly poor racing today, and I can't find a football bet either.


In the end I've plumped for laying Oscar D'Angron. Now 0-17 in races, and there are a couple of likely sorts here who can lay down a challenge at which he should curl up. I'll probably combine backing those two and laying the fave, but for the challenge I'll keep it simple.


Irish National doesn't look very competitve. Well Run is a decent price at 16/1ish – I was there the year The Bunny Boiler won from out of the handicap and the trainer tries a repeat here. Hard to front run but probably a decent back to lay.


In truth, get a life, get out there in the rain, sleet and snow and enjoy your bank holiday!


£500 Challenge

Oscar D'Angron lay to lose £20 at under 11/8 (5/4 currently).

No comments:

Post a Comment