Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday 30th March

I was expecting to find a football bet this afternoon, but haven't been able to.


Chelsea look right at 1/3, Spurs at 4/6 and MK Dons at 10/11. You would have thought I'd be against Liverpool and all over Everton based on the rest of the year's bets and I did price Liverpool at only evens. However, the Tim Cahill effect has to move that price. I read this morning that with him this season Everton average 2.2 points per game, without 1.3 points per game. I'm not at all surprised by that – I think he's one of the best box to box players I've seen.


So, all that's left is the novice chase at Kempton. The challenge avoided Nevada Royale in the week and let's hope this 'once thought of as a sun alliance type' doesn't run similarly. His opponents have been pretty woeful so far, and he has tons in hand on ability. Admittedly it is worrying that Karanja managed to beat him, but I remember thinking that was a pretty decent race at the time and that Leading Attraction was the one to take from the race. 2/1on no more than fair


£500 Challenge

Leading Attraction £20 win at 1.5 or better


No comments:

Post a Comment