Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday 16th March

You should have been able to guess today's bet.


Everton are on the list again. I think people are out to get them mainly on the back of mental scars from Thursay night. And a misguided notion that Fulham are improving and are better at home. Honestly if the best you can come up with is the fluke of a victory over Villa as proof of that...


On the downside Cahill is missing. I'll reduce stake because of that. On the plus side is the hedge factor involved for me in not actually wanting Fulham to lose.


I have Everton at odds-on for this. We can back them at +0.25 at bigger than my win odds, and save half our money on a draw.


£500 Challenge

£20 Everton +0.25 at 1.9

1 comment:

  1. My wife says that serves me right for being disloyal.

    ReplyDelete