Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday 10th April

2009 Challenge Fund (£13290 - £240 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120

Recovered the Justin Rose money at Wincanton.

Football today.

Two ratings bets.
I continue to believe my friend re Southend's resurgence, despite them twice costing me, and Morecambe also stad out on ratings, though I ouldn't tell you why. As far as draws go, Reading/Sheff Utd looks the right sort, shame there's nothing to treble them up with.

Southend £50 win at 6/4 and £70 draw no bet at 4/5
Morecambe £50 win at 7/4 and £70 draw no bet at 10/11ish
Reading draw £50 at 23/10+
£30 treble to return £650.


Pricewise put up two big odds for the Guineas, and as the prices remained easily available I thought I may as well start off my flat season with them - £25 win each and a £10 double. That's a real old-fashioned bet from me this Easter!



Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2270 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)


The seller at Ludlow (or was it Wincanton?) landed the money yesterday. Rugby League may be my only route today – Leeds to beat Bradford looking likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment