Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday 5th April

2009 Challenge Fund (£13450 - £40 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120


I had a thumping good bet on Mon Mome to win the National. Last year, that is.

And Kalahari King showed he should have won the Arkle!

Hey ho.

The draws system has hit its first wall. At odds of around 9/4 you have to expect some longish losing runs, so I'll keep on keeping on, starting today, where two derbies and a cup final fit the bill. I haven't time to go dutching low score draws so will keep it simple today.

Cardiff/Swansea £45 to return £145
Birmingham/Wolves (tomorrow) £45 to return £145
Luton/Scunthorpe £45 to return £170
£15 treble to return £540




Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2490 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £240.


Southwell 4:10 maybe but it will have to wait until I'm back from my Sunday walk for proper investigation.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky I kept 2-2s as part of the picture!

    Makes the Birmingham game tomorrow interesting.

    My 6 year old nephew was at Wembley today (from Luton)- his first ever live match - he'll probably never go to a better one in his life!

    The less said about the 4:10 at Southwell the better. End of season maidens not the time or place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:40 AM

    Good luck with tonights game......I cant recall watching many and rooting for a draw,except maybe Chelsea- v- Liverpool ,,,,Jonah

    ReplyDelete