Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday 6th April

2009 Challenge Fund (£13490 - £60 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120


Birmingham/Wolves draw worth around £700 tonight – I'm thinking I'll hedge some of that off should it get towards 90 minutes.

Otherwise it's my birthday which I did intend to spend snoozing in the conservatory as befits a man of my advanced years – but Anne has sprung a surprise and we're off to lunch in Ludlow.

So no bets today.



Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2250 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £240.


Poor bet yesterday – which my gut knew – slow, slow progress. I'll revamp this week.

3 comments:

  1. Chris P5:07 PM

    Happy Birthday Toots! Hope Bham/Wolves draw for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 AM

    Tough,Toots! Hope you managed a bit of "hedging" and it didn't spoil the birthday celebrations.....

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - think there'll be plenty of these trebles sunk on the last leg!

    ReplyDelete