Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday 12th April

2009 Challenge Fund (£12860 - £400 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120

Just before I left for the day yesterday I noticed two good judges were touting Something for the big handicap at Kempton. Although already involved I thought I'd throw £23ew (!) at it at 33/1. And so did. Or at least I thought I did. But in my haste I seem to have pressed the “check bet” button on the Ladbrokes site rather than the “place bets” button. An imbecilic way to let 1k slip through my fingers! And the sort of mistake that puts one on tilt. So. I'll go walking instead.

Golf bets look hopeless – I added Tim Clark (oops) and Furyk in-running, and do have Hamilton still in there pitching for a place, but all-in-all a bad week.

We do have a free bet running at the Everton draw this afternoon.




Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2075 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)


There is a novice hurdle at Plumpton that could fit the bill, but not at 1.1 as it is right now.

1 comment:

  1. slipperytoad9:14 AM

    I know how you feel.. missed out on a £3000 placepot at cheltenham a few years ago for the same reason..

    hence the reason why all my bets are through BF as I can access my account via my mobile phone and I can check my bets again and again and again ... ... ..

    ReplyDelete