Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wednesday 1st April

2009 Challenge Fund (£13650 - £420 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120

Small profit on the late draws yesterday.

Football – England look short tonight but I'll sit on my hands. Instead I'll follow Kevin Pullein - £120 on under 10 corners tonight at 6/5.

Golf – mid-week madness and we welcome back Kevin Na!
Na and Howell £10ew double
Na and Forsyth £10 ew double





Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2430 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £240.


Hungary shouldn't have too much trouble beating Malta tonight – may take a while though.
This fund is close to its anniversary and I think I'll re-jig it slightly for next year, hopefully without losing the (modest) profit accrued! I say modest, but the fund actually virtually doubled in size and if I could do that with all funds every year I'd be more than happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment