Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday 9th April


2009 Challenge Fund (£13280 - £240 in play accounted)

Current stake - £120

A late play following Kevin Pullein – who went low on bookings last night – made for a small profit on a quiet day.

I'll sit in front of Ludlow/Wincanton this afternoon, and do my football ratings, ahead of what looks a quiet Easter weekend, but can't see any obvious bets this morning.

Golf – I forgot to do this last year, so the ship has obviously sailed. However, I have to cover it, just in case.
Justin Rose £20 ew 1st round leader 35/1 or better.



Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2220 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)

I've been neglecting this fund, not least because the money hasn't been kept separate. I've just opened a new betfair account to remedy that and hopefully I can get it going again.

The fund really needs 10 bets per week to be worthwhile. That could be done finding one bet a day, plus three in-running bets. That's the plan. And I'll change the stake to 10% of whatever the fund balance is at time of striking bet. For today I was tempted by Taylor but he drew with Jenkins last time out in the league and I don't like having the draw as such a big player. Instead I'll try to find something at the races this afternoon.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment