Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday 20th June

£500 Challenge Bet” (£962– 2 bets running)


Back to basics for me – with Godolphin out the way it seems you can back O'Brien's blind in the big races if the money's down.


Best hope that doesn't include Hebridean, as yet again I find myself taking on the Irish. Bronze Cannon and All The Aces have creditable form against Dr Freemantle, and Conduit couldn't have been more impressive at Epsom and was ridden as though they knew they had a group horse in their hands. The latter two have been supplemented for this. We can get the three onside at better than 4/5. It was that or back Croatia to win at 10/11. Both are close calls and not outright 'value' and on balance I think I'll stick Ascot up here and play safe on the Croatia game below.


£20 Dutch All The Aces, Bronze Cannon, Conduit at 4/5+





Barking Bets” (Banked £350/Current bank £1553)


  1. Lay Turkey v Croatia £140 at 1.23




No comments:

Post a Comment