Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday 1st June

£500 Challenge Bet” (£897– 2 bets running)


A very good evening – the fat lady sung, and greyhound dug deep, and as if that wasn't enough my favourite guilty pleasure warbled a song or two including a lyric that could easily apply to my move.


“LA's fine the sun shines all the time,

And the feeling is laid back.

Palm trees grow and the rents are low

But you know I keep thinking about making my way back.

I'm New York City born and raised

But nowadays I'm lost between two shores.

LA's fine but it aint home

New York's home but it aint mine no more.”


I think I'll have a day off today.




Barking Bets” (Banked £200/Current bank £1070)

(Was looking good yesterday with a couple of races added in, and then Soderling collapsed like a girl in the Bigg Market after 10 barcardi breezers).


No bets today. And so another hopeless week. Not losing any money though, so will keep plugging away.


No comments:

Post a Comment