Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday 25th June

£500 Challenge Bet” (£996– 2 bets running)


I'm So Lucky looks a decent horse.

I've looked at this Germany game for ages now. The match odds are risible, and yet how do you price up a Turkey side that has been so lucky and is down to the bare bones? In the end I just forogt prices and thought what I saw as the least likely thing to happen other than Turkey winning, and that was them scoring. That'll do.

Germany to keep a clean sheet £25 at 1.9





Barking Bets” (Banked £500/Current bank £1710 – two bets inrunning – unaccounted)
(Good day – except for Srebrotnik. She had match point early on in 3rd, before losing 16-14 – so at least we had value for money. My dog had his legs crossed waiting for the end!)

  1. Tennis – Berdych beat Hanescu £155 at 1.17

  2. Tennis – Ancic beat Petschner £155 at 1.08

  3. Racing Worcester 2:50 - Dutch front four £155 at 1.15

No comments:

Post a Comment