Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday 14th June

£500 Challenge Bet” (£971– 3 bets running)


My match betting not exactly good on here so far. At least Spain wrapped up the group, and Tiger is on course.


Salisbury hosts a decent listed sprint today, and maybe Borderlescott can finally land a listed race. I was worried about his draw initially but the pace is high and I can see them drifting across, potentially causing problems for those behind. Swiss Franc has decent form behind Fat Boy and Henrythenavigator. I'd make the two of them more like 66% dutched rather than the 60% or better currently available. Hopefully Borderlescott will drift as layers want to get him based on past record at this level and the draw. Most of the rest are readily opposable, and I'll take on the Channon horse.


Salisbury 3:35 £20 Dutch Borderlescott and Swiss Franc at 4/6+




Barking Bets” (Banked £200/Current bank £1564)

(29/31 for the last fortnight. I think I'll aim to not play today and so be able to bank something and up stakes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment