Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday 19th June

£500 Challenge Bet” (£982– 2 bets running)

Job done yesterday – steady if unexciting, but had I been betting as I used to at these festivals say two years ago, I'd be staring down the barrel right now.

Today we'll go for hype over experience, not something I usually do. I just feel Yeats is probably in decline and this is the time to get him beat with a Fabre special. I took 9/4 last night – 2s is just about fair though it's possible the money could come for O'Brien's as it has all week..

Of the rest of the card – I've been backing Wragg fillies at Ascot for the best part of fifteen years and won't stop now just because Pricewise has joined in. And in the Britannia how about Thebes to prove the braindead jockeys wrong and make all up the far rail, or failing that Jedediah.


£20 win Coastal Path at 2/1+




Barking Bets” (Banked £350/Current bank £1400?(estimated – three in running)

  1. Tennis Dementieva beat Cristea £140 at 1.12

  2. Ascot Dutch Yeats and Coastal Path £140 at 1.33

No comments:

Post a Comment