Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday 17th June

£500 Challenge Bet” (£976– 3 bets running)


Tiger Woods – heart big as a bucket.


Ascot today looks almost impossible. The Queen Anne is my favourite race of the meeting and I haven't a clue this morning. In the King's Stand I prefer Magnus over Takeover Target at the prices, and have a sneaky regard for Enticing, one year older and in first time blinkers. 33/1 looks very playable. In the long distance handicap my eye is drawn to Emma Lavelle's Daltaban. As we know from our big priced Cheltenham winner, the girl doesn't know how to lie straight in bed, and it just may be that this one will run a big race here. The market suggests not, but choose between 66/1 each way or any price you like to win on betfair.


I feel kinda lucky this morning. Tonight (first day of Ascot) is the night we flooded a year ago. We seem to have come through it all pretty well. So how about pushing the luck with an each way double!


The St James's Palace revolves round Henry and I'm with Corals on wanting to oppose at the price. I'm taken that Twice Over and especially Ravens Pass are keen to oppose and Falco looked pretty decent last time too. I wouldn't go odds on Henry, let alone 4/7. We can dutch the three main opponents and hope one lowers his colours.


Football tonight and must win games in third round matches mean goals historically. Italy's and France's defences didn't look up to much against Holland. Odds against looks big.


£20 dutch Twice Over/Falco/Ravens Pass at 2/1+

£20 Italy/France Over 2.5 goals at 5/4






Barking Bets” (Banked £350/Current bank £1324)
(Azarenka's injury reminds me that it's the week before a major and a tanking red flag is required)


  1. Tennis Verdasco beat Daniel £140 at 1.17

No comments:

Post a Comment