Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday 29th September

£500 Challenge Bet” (£1113– 4 bets inplay – accounted)


No proper bet today. However I'll have a sneaky ante post crack at the weekend's big races.

I'm going to take Cumani for the Cambridgeshire and my two stable horses for the Arc and do 4 doubles. We're already on Ask The Butler (70% certain to run apparently), and although Winstanley has tipped Papal Bull today I think he may be available at silly prices on PMU and either way we can afford to wait until we see whether we have the double running on!

4 x £1.25 doubles
Swop/Ask The Butler
Papal Bull/Getaway



Barking Bets” (Banked £1175/Current bank £3242)

A useful hedge against Campbell in the golf worked our way yesterday.

Today's possible races: Brighton 2:20; Windsor 4:00 and 5:00.




Snippet of the day”
Commentary of the week. Peter Alliss providing his usual insightful player analysis.

Carol Vorderman? Ooh I like her. I saw her on TV just the other day. I became quite aroused.”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Great tipping Toots - long may it continue. However, I must on this occasion speak up for the much maligned Allis. What he actually said was more like "Carol Vorderman? Ooh I like her. I saw her on TV just the other day and I got aroused......seven letter word, not bad for a lad who left school at 15." Made Ken Brown and me laugh anyway. Possibly I should seek therapy.

    Onebrickshort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - yes my shortened version was cheap journalism! And the proper version much more droll!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete