Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday 28th Sept (encore)

Never bet when you're in a rush. Remind me of that around 3:30 today.

But I've just looked at the Portsmouth prices. I must have missed this when I did my pricings originally, but 13/8 is big. Ok, so they've lost some midfielders and have been shipping goals last twice. I agree with Billy that they will have been sorting that out this week. On a longer term view of their form they'd be some thing like 6/5 for this. So somewhere between the two prices would look sensible.

Spurs have only won twice away this year - and that to two eventually relegated sides. They have picked up 24 points in 23 games in 2008. That is relegation form so it's over-valuing them to continue to price them as though they are a top 6 side.

£27.50 Portsmouth at 13/8
£2.50 0-0

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Back on form with a vengeance,Toots- well done.
    Now all we need is for Campbell to finish, eagle,birdie......
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well - place money only!

    ReplyDelete