Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday 30th September

£500 Challenge Bet” (£1108 5 bets inplay – accounted)


In the Champions league I have to say Arsenal and Man Utd look very short. I'll stick to my ratings though and play the Championship. This division has been tricky for years and my ratings often appear to have little in common with the league table. Three matches are thrown up tonight – which in itself suggests caution. In the end I suggest we split bets.

Derby's renaissance looks overstated against a Birmingham side riding high; Sheff Utd seem to be stuck too high in my ratings but get yet another chance against a relegation doomed Doncaster; and Crystal Palace may have steadied the ship and have the edge on Charlton.

Birmingham £9 win at 6/4+
Sheff Utd £9 win at 6/4+
Crystal Palace £9 win at 11/8+
£3 win treble



Barking Bets” (Banked £1175/Current bank £3302)
Just played the one race yesterday.

Southwell 2:50 possible today and maybe Warwick 3:10.



Snippet of the day”
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet.”

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with avoiding Arsenal tonight. With changes going to be made and most likely an untested formation/lineup, its best to sit on the sidelines and observe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toots,think I will lay Charlton out of that lot and look at the two races.Have not got balls of steel like you have,wish I had.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete