Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday 12th July

£500 Challenge Bet” (£971 – 1 bet inplay – accounted)

We'll ignore the fact I let Marchand D'or go unbacked yesterday and move on.

Anne has just cracked a joke on Saturday Kitchen – at least I think it was a joke. A somewhat sad fifteen seconds of fame which no doubt I'll have to watch on sky plus in perpetuity! Still, three friends we haven't spoken to in years have already e-mailed – one way of reminding people you're alive I guess. I wasn't aware anyone watched the show!

Anyway more importantly is whether Frank Spencer is going to atone for his sins in the Queen Anne and get Cesare home in front today. The main competition all have penalties and Ramonti should be being prepped here. The money may come for Ramonti and Cesare could drift, or the money could suggest Ramonti really needs the race. Your gamble. I'll take 6/4 and may save on the much improved Archipenko.

£25 win Cesare at 6/4




Barking Bets” (Banked £500/Current bank £1240)

Nothing obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment