Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday 27th July

£500 Challenge Bet” (£950 – 1 bet inplay – accounted)

On reflection I should have been more imaginative in my betting with Papal Bull. I could have done the forecast with Duke of Marmalade and probably a match bet with Lucarno. I should also have done what Jonah did and made sure I put a lay up in-running. I nearly always forget to do that with the big races – a throwback to the “racing fan” within me. Still feel like I was mugged though!

At least Phil Taylor continues to deliver.

No bet today. We're taking our rumbunctious dog back to the RSPCA for their “rescue dog day”. I fully expect him to win best dog in show. Not sure what odds I'll get though.




Barking Bets” (Banked £500/Current bank £2307)
I was flying along – beyond the old profit threshold but came unstuck with a late tennis play. Tennis bets are returning a small loss (98%). Needs thought. (Racing by comparison -107%).

  1. Racing – Carlisle 1:55 – Possible dutch £225 front three at 1.15

  2. Racing – also possible races 4:50 Carlisle and 5:00 Pontefract.

  3. Golf – Senior Open – dutch Cook, Romero, Vaughan £225 at 1.3

No comments:

Post a Comment