Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 10th July

£500 Challenge Bet” (£995 – 1 bet inplay – accounted)

Bougereau nearly made the shortlist but with niggling doubts about trip and going we can miss Evens.

The Princess of Wales race asks more questions than healthy. Anna Pavlova will love the gorund but is carrying a penalty, is better beating up fillies, and goes best fresh. Papal Bull can be good or awful, won this last year, and whilst not worried about going, am worried about a lack of pace and that this is a prep for the King Geroge (for which I would really fancy him). Lucarno has a penalty and both he and Sagara have been very disappointing this season.

I have Anna Pavlova and Papal Bull in as joint favourites at 9/4. You've seen my doubts so don't feel the need to join me, but I'm going to go with my feeling that Papal Bull could yet deliver great things this season.

£25 win Papal Bull at 3/1





Barking Bets” (Banked £500/Current bank £1151)
(Another tennis loss and we're in a bit of trouble now. I need to pare down my tennis bets even more.)

  1. Tennis – Soderling beat Rochus £155 at 1.24

  2. Racing – Newmarket 2:00 Dutch front four £155 at 1.13

  3. Cricket – Lay England first test to lose £155 at 1.26

No comments:

Post a Comment