Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Weds 9th July

£500 Challenge Bet” (£995 – 1 bet inplay – accounted)

I'm waiting for the weather and probably non runners prior to the Falmouth. Heaven Sent will form the main part of any bet, and I'm keeping the two strangers on-side as well. Seems to me Infallible (unlikely to stay stiff 1m in soft) and Finsceal Beo (overraced?) make the market.

And then I'll waste money chasing an unlikely jackpot!




Barking Bets” (Banked £500/Current bank £1286)
(Start the week with two tennis losses AGAIN. Tennis remains only break even on this fund – which is a bit disappointing, not least because those are the bets I'm able to list here, unlike the racing bets, which are last-minute price dependent, but doing very nicely.)

  1. Tennis – Szavay beat Klepac £155 at 1.15

  2. Tennis – Verdasco beat Eleskovic £155 at 1.12

No comments:

Post a Comment