Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday 5th March

2009 Challenge Fund (£12155 - £560 in play accounted)
This month's stake - £120

I think that was my recent run coming to the end and me slipping out of the zone! I hope I don't fall away as quickly as Aston Villa look like they are about to do.

I'll play Wincanton today – I was taken with Suntini the other day, a rotten price though.

I priced up the championship events at Cheltenham yesterday and had my last ante post bets, these based on tissue 'value'.

Arkle – Calgary Bay 5/1
(The two I like are him and Kalahari King and have already got KK onside)
RSA – Cooldine 5/1
(I'll admit to being swayed by Ruby here, and the English horses don't seem to be up to much).
Ryanair – Imperial Commander 7/1
(Looks only credible challenger to Voy Per and loves the hill)
World Hurdle – Big Buck's 6/1
(Kasbah Bliss is 0-4 at Cheltenham and I think BB will beat Punchestowns, and should certainly be the same price. Housed in the penthouse boxes at Ditcheat)
Gold Cup – Madison Du Berlais 9/1
(Ok – big leap of faith, but owes me nothing. Course form poor, but then all his form is average prior to blinkers, and just maybe he is a completely different horse right now).

10 x £11 win doubles and £5ew fivefold.




Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2055 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
This week's stake - £250.

No comments:

Post a Comment