Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday 9th March

2009 Challenge Fund (£14790 - £280 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120

I'm frittering I fear, and likely to do so again at Ayr and Ludlow.

Four horses I'll have running for me will be
Vicario, Woody Waller, Just Like That and Archimboldo.

Garde Champetre out of the National is disappointing. I'll top-up on the three horses I like best – building up decent win funds on all of them now. The National always coincides with my birthday and I tend to be overstaked come the day as a present to myself!

3 x £40
War of Attrition 33/1+
State of Play 25/1
Offshore Account 50/1


Closer to the time I'll look to green out on some others but I think these will be my main three against the field now.





Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2330 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £230.


No obvious bet today.

1 comment:

  1. Two horses backed end up dead. Can be a hard sport to support sometimes.

    ReplyDelete