Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday 11th March

2009 Challenge Fund (£11455 - £540 in play accounted)
This month's stake - £120

Not a good day for hole digging. Yesterday was proof that hitting the woodwork is far more painful than blazing wide.

I'm throwing darts today – there's not a bet that excites me here. Say £100 per race, but hoping doubles can kick in early!

NH Chase
Looks wide open and my three against the field are
Coe, Parsons Pistol and Pangborne (ew)

Ballymore
I'll probably keep faith with Diamond Harry as he drifts and support with Quewetwo and China Rock (form behind Go Native looks good now) ew.

RSA Chase
My favourite race, but not inspired this year. Cooldine will kick off doubles for us and is short enough now. I'll go instead for Carruthers, Ballyfitz and Killyglen

Queen Mum
Master Minded may as well be a barking bet.
Briareus is an old friend, and although I'm not sure the course suits he was 6th in a Champion Hurdle - and the other possibles are all opposable.
£100 Briareus without Master Minded 13/2

Coral Cup
Emma Lavelle has to be followed. Pause and Clause, Pouvoir and Mirage D'Or

Fred Winter
Amore Mio, Mr Thriller, Higgys Boy, Balzaccio.


I'll double up the trainers – have alrady done Quewetwo and Killyglen. Add Pause and Clause/Amore Mio (ew) and Pouvoir/Balzaccio (ew).

And then do ew doubles Coe, China Rock, Killyglen and Mirage D'or.

And then cross fingers.



Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2090 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)

This week's stake - £210.

Master Minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment