Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday 18th March

2009 Challenge Fund (£14920 - £250 in play accounted)
Current stake - £120

Move on! Hopeless yesterday. I hope anyone wandering over from www.postracing.co.uk after Ron's kind words isn't going to judge me on that. Or indeed on today, which looks another day scratching about and dribbling away the profits.

I'll play Warwick. (When I say “play” I mean my day's total money spent at Warwick is equal to one stake – ie £120 currently). Placepot and an each way double Alison Thorpe's two hurdlers – Pearl and Tutor.

My midweek get rich quick golf bet for this week.
£15ew double Fasth and Pampling. (I can afford to do this all year now after Kevin Na's work the last twice. Bit worried about leaving him out this time!).






Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2330 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £230.

No obvious bet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment