Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday 1st March


2009 Challenge Fund (£11750 - £350 in play accounted)

This month's stake - £110

A very good day. I've been a bit lucky with staking and dodging a few bullets but if every month could be February I'd be happy!

Dyson finished second overnight – just need Na to steady the ship.

Football – I just can't see why Man Utd are 1.75 today – kids or not. After all Spurs are without all of 'Arry's signings and they were rubbish without them (and not much better now). It's unthinkable that Man Utd could ever be value, but I'll play to find out what I'm obviously missing!

West Ham are supposedly wobbling after a poor couple of away games, and Man City supposedly on the up after a couple of good away draws. My ratings say they remain the same level as each other and have been most the season. That makes West Ham a bet.

Man Utd £100 at 1.75 and £10 Draw/Utd at 7/2
West Ham £110 -0.25 at 5/4







Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current bank £2055 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
This week's stake - £250.

No comments:

Post a Comment