Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday 17th March


2009 Challenge Fund (£15120 - £250 in play accounted)

Current stake - £120

West Ham – it was obvious early on that 0-0 was a major player – so that hedged some of the loss. And a draw was still long with 3 minutes to go – so I played up in the barking bets fund. Overall not the worst I've done on a bad bet!

At Taunton I thought Deep Purple was a bet in-running once he had a soft lead. Which made up for a placepot paying £7!

I did the Exeter card today, my least favourite course, having assumed kempton was all weather – and having done it I'm now playing it to compound my stupidity.

Let's ignore the placepot and do 6 x 9ew doubles and £6ew acca on the following:
Masjoor
Royal Hilarity
Shillingsbourne
Nearly a Breeze


Football – I can't justify proper ratings bets on the following so will chuck them in a £40 treble at 9/1+ just in case.
Southend (my mole tells me they're on fire)
Tranmere
Luton (again!)




Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £2290 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £220.

Sheffield Greyhounds 9:45 Dutch Traps 3 and 6

No comments:

Post a Comment