Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday 29th February

Boo Watch: A somewhat quiet first round and he sits at Level Par and 33rd place. A shame I didn't go for my alternate bet – Donald to beat Garcia...



Racing is disappointing in a pre Cheltenham way today. I'll skip it.



So for the challenge let's put up the weekend football bet. I know it's boring but I'm still after Newcastle. They haven't let us down yet in their hoplessness. Blackburn look to have got through their wobbles and have only lost three times away from home this season. +0.25 looks just about the best bet available.




£500 Challenge

£20 Blackburn +0.25 at 1.7 or better.


(For those confused by Asians, that's effectively two bets. £10 on Blackburn getting something out of the game, and £10 on Blackburn with money back on a draw. Betdaq are much better than Betfair for asians and only charge 2% commission).


No comments:

Post a Comment