Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday 14th February

I'm off to London for a couple of days so will put up a challenge bet for today and tomorrow – not that you'll get rich on either of them.


Today. Frankie Figg should have little trouble winning at Kelso. He was in the process of giving Nevertika a real race when he fell first time out. His only credible opponent is very old to be going chasing and gave little encouragement first time out. I'm always a bit wary of Ho Jo but to be honest 2/1on is fair enough. He may well drift. I've matched half my bet this morning and left half as a trial of betfair's SP system.


Tomorrow. Stoke have reached the top of my ratings which, given the hopless mediocrity of this division, means they'll start losing.Scunthorpe have hit rock bottom – cue a row of wins! Despite these misgivings I'll play the ratings.


£500 Challenge

Frankie Figg £20 win at 4/7 (1/2ok)

Tomorrow

Stoke £20 win at 8/13 (4/6ok).

No comments:

Post a Comment