Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday February 1

A strange Friday – scratching around for anything. The racing is dire. I can see Presenting Copper beating Royals Darling at this course and at the revised weights, but otherwise nothing.


So for the challenge let's go to tomorrow's football, as I rarely put a football bet up on Saturday for the challenge. I'm on MK Dons and Swansea for their divisions and a big pay-out double awaits, but the Dons are a cause for disquiet at the moment. So, whilst I believe this bet is value, it also acts as a form of hedge for me.


Darlington look the best team in the division to be honest. They have finally topped my ratings and their defensive record looks like it may be the difference. Wrexham are not as bad as they were but just don't score. I really think Darlington should be odds on for this one. Save on 0-0 if you must.



£500 Challenge

Darlington to beat Wrexham £20 at 11/10


No comments:

Post a Comment