Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weds 13th February

Disappointing end to the day yesterday.


Leicester's novice chase looks a tricky one. I'll play the handicap chase at 3:00 pm instead.


The way into this race is that I doubt Mokum will get home over 3m, particularly on this track. I'm surprised to see him fave to be honesy, so that must provide an opportunity elsewhere. Sadly, separating the wheat from the chaff isn't easy. I'll attack it in two ways.


Firstly I'll give Parkinson a chance at 11/2. He has been running badly of late, but hasn't had his conditions – which are basically a small field and a right handed track. Secondly I'll back Killard Point to place at Evens.This is the only horse in the field with solid credentials and though the weight could play against him in the win market he should be able gallop on into a place. I'd have him at least at 4/5 to place. We profit if either are right, with the possible bonus of collecting on both bets.



£500 Challenge

Parkinson £5 win at 11/2

Killard Point £15 place at Evens

2 comments:

  1. Could hardly have got that more wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 PM

    I know Jonjo is having the odd winner but I cant look at his at the minute ,something not right behind closed doors .Prob be top trainer at the festival now....!!!

    ReplyDelete