Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday 2nd August

£500 Challenge Bet” (£1079 – 3 bets inplay – accounted)

Still flowing along. Nice win yesterday. Those who laid the cricket draw will collect, and Ochoa is nicely placed after two rounds.

Goodwood.

Lush Lashes is a very good horse. Halfway to Heaven is from the stable that's been killing us. I'm going to dutch the two of them and hope for the best. (To answer Jonah's query. The problem with Halfway to Heaven is she may not stay, nor be much good!, so am inclined to avoid the place element, though I can see the logic).

And in the Stewards Cup I'll throw a dart.


3:30 Goodwood Lush Lashes and Halfway to Heaven dutched £20 at 6/4 and 9/2 guaranteed
3:50 Goodwood Barney McGrew £5 at 16/1



Barking Bets” (Banked £775/Current bank £2773)
I've shut up shop for the week. I couldn't find anything today (Saturday is always the hardest day – I wonder what difference if any the football season will make).

I've banked £275 for the week, and will up stakes to £275 from tomorrow.

Which is nice!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:48 AM

    My Stewards Cup Dart has been thrown at Edge Closer to place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of us happy as it turned out Jonah!

    Not sure you could have put a price on the difference between jockeys there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:32 AM

    The man would win on Mr Ed at the minute....Jonah

    ReplyDelete