Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday 10th August

£500 Challenge Bet” (£1081 – 3 bets inplay – accounted)

Golf update: No option but to sit and wait and play later.

Arlington Million sounded like a soft lead race – disappointing. Football kicked off better. Maybe I should have trusted myself and piled on Southend. I still think a certain caution will be useful early doors, so we'll split bets again today.

Marchand D'Or should win today – this is his track and he won very cheekily last time. 5/4 is the right price I'd say. We should probably keep US Ranger onside – you know why – but I'll stick with the fave.

Football – Reading have kept most of their players, so their rating should hold up. These players bossed this league two seasons ago. Forest are stepping up, and have injury problems. I thought Reading should be 5/4.

Marchand Dor £11 win at 11/8
Reading £11 win at 6/4
£3 double




Barking Bets” (Banked £775/Current bank £2660)
A couple of winners yesterday.

  1. Tennis – Radwanska beat Chan £275 at 1.17

1 comment:

  1. Great save stopped us getting the double up.

    My last golfer in the mix.
    £5 win Curtis 9/2

    Stenson and Garcia right in the mix, with a couple of others there as well.

    ReplyDelete