Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday 10th November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£897 - 5 bets inplay – accounted)

I'm still considering the bet but I think I'll back Unders in the Wycombe game – one of those tricky away cup ties, in rain and wind, this looks likely to be an attritional affair, especially given Wycombe's scoring/conceding record. I'd have thought 4/5 was about right.



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £2897)
Villa's hoplessness means I finish the week on yet another loser – and that was my worst week for 17 weeks. I'm losing sight of the objective of this fund sometimes, if that bet had merit it should have been in the above fund. I need to refocus on what I'm after down here.



Snippet of the day”
Stick a pony in me pocket,
I'll grab a suitcase from the van.”


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Toots

    I thought Katchit did ok (not given a hard ride) so the OOM bet isn’t dead yet, but there was disbelief in the Perpetual household when Laura got booted out - you was robbed!

    Hope you have a better week

    Cheers

    Perpetual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Love the snippets Toots..

    (BTW its me and ere in doors' favourite program on the box)

    Gets the old grey matter thinking about the song/show and getting it right is more challanging than a 14 runner 0-50 All Weather Handicap at Southwell..

    www.slipperytoad.co.uk

    ReplyDelete