Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday 23rd November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£824- 6 bets inplay – accounted)

Still no bet today. I'll hunker down with the racing and football anyway. Heather Dalton loves Aintree and I've had a small double on her two runners. I may do likewise the two McCain runners over the National fences.

Spurs look too short (should be closer to evens in my opinion), but hard to be dogmatic with a change of manager so I'll skip.

Phil Taylor is not playing at his best but hopefully he can get the job done Tiger-style tonight.



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3182)
1:30 Plumpton a possible – with a wary eye on Jim Best's runner



Snippet of the day”
A good day aint got no rain,
A bad day's where I lie in bed and think of things that might have been.”

No comments:

Post a Comment