Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 22nd November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£824- 6 bets inplay – accounted)

Still no bet today. The racing looks informative enough and possibly some barking bets.

Football – My ratings point to Burnley, Southend and Rotherham. However, I'm not going to go against Doncaster here again, and Oldham and Bradford are too strong to be dogmatic about my prices.



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3597)
I was looking great but Australia are about to lose the rugby league final at 1.12!

Possibles today:
Scoop6 to be won at 1.3
Burnley draw no bet at 1.2

And the three big races if you're sure of no upsets.
Binocular at 1.15+
Kauto Star and Exotic Dancer dutched if you can get 1.10+
Crackaway Jack/Chomba Womba and Elusive Dream dutched if you can get 1.15+




Snippet of the day”
Eliminate, absolutely, positively, all extraneous words.”

1 comment:

  1. Did well to avoid the football,and Burnley did well with 10 men!

    Kauto Star hurt on top of the Australians though - I was romping clear in barking bet fund, but now only small profit on the week. Still think it's where I should be concentrating on a daily basis for now though.

    ReplyDelete