Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 29th November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£834- 6 bets inplay – accounted)

I'll stick with the small bets we already have on Albertas Run and Verasi.

And of course have a bet on Inglis Drever to win this for us yet again. He's 6/4 in my book, not that prices really come into it.

The only football ratings bet is Wolves to beat Birmingham. Alex Deacon wrote an interesting piece in RFO this week, where his ratings suggest Wolves should be long odds on for the Championship. Unsurprisingly my own ratings for the team have skyrocketed similarly. Of course this is exactly the time the wheels fall off – televised derby going for 9th consecutive win. Even so, I'll play, keeping the draw on our side. Most my league accas included Birmingham, so I can always write it off as a hedge.

Inglis Drever £15 win at 7/4
Wolves £5 win at 11/8
Wolves - Draw No Bet £10 at 1.67



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3222)
There looked to be a load of bets at Newcastle – shame.

The All Blacks would qualify for anyone who fancies 1.07. Also Droylesdon and Alfreton look short and layable at similar prices. I'm not sure I'll bother with any of them though.



Snippet of the day”
One day it's fine, the next it's black.”

(A couple of great documentaries on The Clash last night, much to my wife's annoyance!)

1 comment:

  1. I backed Madison Du Berlais. Last year...

    ReplyDelete