Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday 16th November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£818 - 6 bets inplay – accounted)

What to say. Not sure how I ended up with so many bets in this fund yesterday after my midweek decision to pare back.

I can't find a bet at Cheltenham which is a blessed relief.

However my ratings do demand a bet on Hull, which will come as no surprise to anyone. Man City look to have serious internal problems and have been coming unstuck away from home against proper “teams”. Hull's home record is actually not very good, and they do concede goals – a worry given Man City's ability in that area. But I'm compelled to play again. Football has been hurting me badly so far this season. I have to keep looking at the blog spreadsheet overall to reassure myself.

Hull win £3.50 at 2/1+
Draw no Bet £6.50 at 6/5+
Hull +0.5 £15 at 4/6+



Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3082)
I was flowing along nicely until greed got the better of me. No obvious bets today yet.



Snippet of the day”
Don't hit me. I wear glasses normally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment