Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday 20th November

£500 Challenge Bet” (£824- 6 bets inplay – accounted)


No bet today. (Friendlies eh? Hope you steered well clear. Capello has a nice way of getting a side balanced though – been lacking that for long enough).

I'm off to London again, so no post tomorrow.


Barking Bets” (Banked £1275/Current bank £3332)
A good day. I managed to back the right three races. My rule of thumb of trying not to field against single figure odds horses helped me avoid Chapoturgeon's flop. Today:

1:20 Hereford Dutch front two and Bosamcliff if looks ready.
Wincanton 1:30 – I'll skip but could be opportunity.
Greyhounds – 9:45 Notts Trap 6 at 1.5+



Snippet of the day”
Guilty feet have got no rhythm”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Watched "our" greyhound bolt up in the 9.45-thank you,Toots.
    You seem to have a very wide range of different sports that you bet on,and I was wondering what hour do you start formulating your bets? The more your knowledge,then the longer it must take you!
    Keep up the good work.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, the key for me is looking for situations where the prices may be wrong, rather than trying to keep on top of loads of different sports, or trying to be the absolute expert of one sport, or one part of sport (all weather racing for example).

    So I have a list of possible scenarios and then trawl the sports each day looking for them.

    ReplyDelete